Meyerspoort Guest Farm Accommodation Beaufort West
Welcome to Meyerspoort farm, situated 50km south of Beaufort West in the Karoo region of South Africa.
Magnificent views, warm hospitality and a very comfortable stay awaits you at Meyerspoort Farm. A tranquil place in the heart of the Karoo, where a million stars fill the sky at night.
A uniquely Karoo experience to share with family and friends on a working Karoo sheep farming enterprise.
- Mainly producing Karoo lamb.
- Running a Boran cattle stud.
- Growing lucerne (alfalfa) under irrigation.
- Small-scale fruit production.
- Various fruits in season all year round.
Daily activities might include working with Meatmaster sheep or Boran cattle, milking cows, cutting or baling hay, irrigating Lucerne fields, or attending to fence and road maintenance.